Penalties STILL not fixed

Had a rant about this a few weeks ago about this. Very impressed with the demo but disappointed penalties still not fixed for FM2010. This problem had plagued FM for years.

Just had a shootout in the community shield and the keepers are just rooted to the spot for 12-13 penalties. Both keepers just stood there in the middle for all but one. Didn't go to ground didn't nothing. The only penalty that was saved was one that shot right into his chest. Again this is not a new bug this has been happening for years and not just in shootouts. With all the changes and talk of polish I'm very disappointed this problem persists :(

Had a rant about this a few weeks ago about this. Very impressed with the demo but disappointed penalties still not fixed for FM2010. This problem had plagued FM for years.

Just had a shootout in the community shield and the keepers are just rooted to the spot for 12-13 penalties. Both keepers just stood there in the middle for all but one. Didn't go to ground didn't nothing. The only penalty that was saved was one that shot right into his chest. Again this is not a new bug this has been happening for years and not just in shootouts. With all the changes and talk of polish I'm very disappointed this problem persists :(

Please report this in the match engine sub forum of the Bugs forum please and a pkm of the match would be good.

ok. but whats a pkm?

and probably need a how as well lol

Go to the 'match overview'

In the upper right corner you see 'match controls', click it

Select save and then you save your *.pkm file of that particular match.

Upload it (described in the BUGS forum)

Hope this helps.

For me, after so many FM games over these years, I have NEVER seen any penalty with goalie cheated diving to the wrong direction (too common in real life). The goalie either always correctly dived for the ball or just left rooted to the spot. Bug definitely.

Archived