Post match team talks

I done a quick search to see if a thread had been started on this and couldn't find anything so I thought I would ask...

Once you have confirmed your post match team talk is there anyway you can go in and change it? There wasn't an issue with this in FM09 and I'm just wondering if I'm missing something blatantly obvious or isn't there an option to go in and modify your team talk once you've hit confirm in the demo?

Anyone point me in the right direction or has anyone else noticed that you can't change the team talk once you've confirmed it?

I done a quick search to see if a thread had been started on this and couldn't find anything so I thought I would ask...

Once you have confirmed your post match team talk is there anyway you can go in and change it? There wasn't an issue with this in FM09 and I'm just wondering if I'm missing something blatantly obvious or isn't there an option to go in and modify your team talk once you've hit confirm in the demo?

Anyone point me in the right direction or has anyone else noticed that you can't change the team talk once you've confirmed it?

hopefully you cannot do this, your team talk irl is in the heat of the moment and so you shouldent have the chance to correct/adjust it in game

Archived