FM10 - Game arriving on release day.

I think the best option is to buy from a retail outlet such as Game or Gamestation, they will have loads of copies and you wont get caught up by the postal strike. I have preordered 2 previous games from Zavvi and on both occasions they turned up 3 & 4 days late, they may be cheaper but if you are an impatiant person like myself that is no help.

luckily these are happening the week before :)

yes, but i think its from the 22-29 of october

packages will get sent out before the 30th

caught up in postal strike still i think - plus they may be doing another week after that

i think i may cancel my order

Anybody know when e-retailers like play.com will actually 'post the game? Is it on date of release or before, so it arrives on the release date?

I think it is the first one, but just wanted some confirmation since it is the first time I am pre-ordering.

Thanks in advance

Anybody know when e-retailers like play.com will actually 'post the game? Is it on date of release or before, so it arrives on the release date?

I think it is the first one, but just wanted some confirmation since it is the first time I am pre-ordering.

Thanks in advance

Play have been pretty slow lately, i would recommend using shopto.net , they are usually cheaper than play and i get my games on release day from there (and i even live in Denmark.).

Archived