Editor Questions

A couple of questions about the new editor:

1. I know you'll be able to create your own leagues, but will you be able to create new competitions for your reserve team to take part in? I always have a very large reserve squad and most of them just sit in the reserve team doing nothing for the whole season. All of them have the potential to be in my first team, so I don't want to let them go, but all they're doing at the moment is taking my money. Will I be able to create new leagues and competitions for my reserve team to compete in, and maybe have to register reserve team players for them so everyone can get a game?

2. In the past you've been able to go into the editor and give the team you're about to manage a vast transfer budget. But, in the game, even if you've made your bank balance larger than the transfer budget, you still have more in your tranfer kitty, and end up going into administration. In FM10, will this be fixed, so if you have 200m in the transfer kitty, you'll have more in the bank? I ask because I always edit the database for my best friend's 5 year old brother, who (being 5) likes to buy the best players and win everything. It spoils everyone's day if he's just going to go into bankruptcy in the first season.

Thanks in advance for any anwsers. :)

Archived