Can't get the demo to work, help please

Hi, I downloaded the vanilla demo and it was working well, I tried to install the dark skin and now I get a black screen after the splash screens (war child, kick racism out etc).

I've uninstalled the demo and deleted the folders (one in documents and the other in program files x86), I also ran regedit and did a search for sports interactive, and deleted all files found.

and yet after I reinstalled the demo I still can't get past the splash screens. I've tried installing and uninstalling several times but still can't get it to work.

Please help.

I'm running windows 7 64bit if that makes any difference to anything.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I downloaded the vanilla demo and it was working well, I tried to install the dark skin and now I get a black screen after the splash screens (war child, kick racism out etc).

I've uninstalled the demo and deleted the folders (one in documents and the other in program files x86), I also ran regedit and did a search for sports interactive, and deleted all files found.

and yet after I reinstalled the demo I still can't get past the splash screens. I've tried installing and uninstalling several times but still can't get it to work.

Please help.

I'm running windows 7 64bit if that makes any difference to anything.

Thanks in advance.

I suggest you delete your cache files.

If you're on Windows 7 these will be in:

Start -> <Username> -> AppData -> Roaming -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2010 Demo

Then run the game again.

Archived