last min goals

had this problem in all FM series.. and its happening again..i have played 17 games so far and 14 of them have had last min or injury time goals ..thats way to many

anyone else having the same

and another note lots of red cards.. 5 for me and 3 for thee oppo

the goals are scored in .. just checked 87 88,88,92,92.92.92,94,94,94,94,95,95,98!!

and the 98th one was only due 3mins injury and no subs or injurys took place.. i think the ref thought i must be fergie or something

It's your tactics!!! :D

Sorry - couldn't resist.

I have my CB's set as forward for corners and free kicks and that's the only time they go up. Try setting a midfielder to stay back if you're worried about leaving yourself short.

• Administrators

I would be very tempted to say it is your tactics. Very often teams get tired and the opposition go all out (like four strikers attacking) so you'll find if you make tactical changes to combat this (perhaps make a tactic beforehand, and have it ready to load in the last 10-15minutes of matches) then perhaps you'll have more luck...

the goals are scored in .. just checked 87 88,88,92,92.92.92,94,94,94,94,95,95,98!!

and the 98th one was only due 3mins injury and no subs or injurys took place.. i think the ref thought i must be fergie or something

I would be very tempted to say it is your tactics. Very often teams get tired and the opposition go all out (like four strikers attacking) so you'll find if you make tactical changes to combat this (perhaps make a tactic beforehand, and have it ready to load in the last 10-15minutes of matches) then perhaps you'll have more luck...

See there was me making a joke... and someone went and turned it into a sensible answer. Well done Sir.

im away at work at the moment (on mobile dongel) but will try n sort that when i get back..also why do the CBs keep running up the pitch to join attacks and leaving the back wide open

what happens is that if youre using the basic tactics and set your team to attacking like i did then your defenders are too so you have to go on advanced and set them to defensive like i did and its worked a treat,i still concede but ive never lost a game after that but ive only lost 1 as newcastle anyway

im away at work at the moment (on mobile dongel) but will try n sort that when i get back..also why do the CBs keep running up the pitch to join attacks and leaving the back wide open

If you don't have them set to defend, they may be moving up in support or be set to attack or something.

Archived