Mac FM10 users - make use of your full screen in windowed mode!

• Administrators

I posted a thread a few days ago on how to make the full use of your screen in windowed mode using a Mac - we can already hide the dock but the taskbar is more difficult.

For instructions and more info, refer to the thread:

I've made the modifications for myself for the FM demo, and here is the link to download if you just want to replace the file yourself rather than edit it.

Follow the instructions in the previous thread, but instead of editing the info.plist file, replace the file with the one you download here.

Link

Any problems, let me know (by PM), and I'll get back to you.

PS. I will update the thread and put the info.plist file for the release version on release day.

• Administrators

Thanks. It would be nice, if SI could make this as a tick-able option in the preferences, I think.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I posted a thread a few days ago on how to make the full use of your screen in windowed mode using a Mac - we can already hide the dock but the taskbar is more difficult.

For instructions and more info, refer to the thread:

I've made the modifications for myself for the FM demo, and here is the link to download if you just want to replace the file yourself rather than edit it.

Follow the instructions in the previous thread, but instead of editing the info.plist file, replace the file with the one you download here.

Link

Any problems, let me know (by PM), and I'll get back to you.

PS. I will update the thread and put the info.plist file for the release version on release day.

this is fantastic - thanks

Archived