FM 2010, have a look!

For the first time in years i'm actually really happy with the default skin. A quick edit of the attribute colours (and copying my kits and logos from FM 2009) and vola:

59707406.png w1526.png

99664479.png w1527.png

Well done SI!

Any chance you could give me the numerical values for the colours you have used please?

Yep:

<!-- profile attribute colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" blue="150" red="150" green="150"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" green="255" red="255" blue="255" />

<colour name="good attribute" blue="0" green="255" red="255" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="255" yellow="255" blue="0" />

<!-- (additional) stats colours -->

<colour name="low stat" red="180" green="180" blue="0"/>

<colour name="medium stat" red="220" green="220" blue="0" />

<colour name="good stat" red="255" green="204" blue="0" />

<colour name="excellent stat" red="255" green="160" blue="0" />

The game seems to be using the small logo for the prem badge though...going to look into that now.

Yep:

<!-- profile attribute colours -->

<colour name="low attribute" blue="150" red="150" green="150"/>

<colour name="normal attribute" green="255" red="255" blue="255" />

<colour name="good attribute" blue="0" green="255" red="255" />

<colour name="excellent attribute" red="255" yellow="255" blue="0" />

<!-- (additional) stats colours -->

<colour name="low stat" red="180" green="180" blue="0"/>

<colour name="medium stat" red="220" green="220" blue="0" />

<colour name="good stat" red="255" green="204" blue="0" />

<colour name="excellent stat" red="255" green="160" blue="0" />

How do I use that? :confused:

I'm such a noob :(

How do I use that? :confused:

I'm such a noob :(

Go to the skinners hideout and have a look at the top sticky and just follow instructions there. Its pretty straight forward really and i'm a noob to this too

Thanks for the colours dave byrd

Yeah im on the dark skin aswell :D its amazing! I was thinking about changing the colours as its the only thing thats wrong with it...

I knew how to change the colours on 09... is it the same for 10?

Just like to add that you can add more shortcuts (eg player search, training) at the top by right clicking on that bar(with help shortcut, inbox, search box) and ticking the various shortcuts you want just like in microsoft office(2003)

Is the dark skin available on the vanilla version of the demo, or is it only the strawberry one that has it? Am gonna download the game when i get home tonight, but want to use the black skin cos it looks somewhat easier on the eye

Only on the strawberry mate. I downloaded the vanilla demo last night and felt like having epileptic fits. The dark one is much easier to look at..although you'll probably need to change the attribute colour.

I have in my preferences, but cant find the same named file in the skin folder. I've got darkblank, darkv2 etc so not sure which one I edit.

You don't need to edit it. Just select the FM dark editable skin in game in the preferences menu and you'll have the attribute colours as per my screen shots.

What do the colors of the attributes mean actually? Red = Player has reached his maximum or is near his maximum? Or is it when a player has a red attribute it´s one of the top attributes in the league/division?

This is not a literal take, but for example red= 16-20, yellow= 13-15, white= 8-12, grey= < 7. Note this is just an example!

There is a dark skin in the demo...;)
This IS the dark skin!!

Oh ok, I'm playing with the vanilla demo and it doesn't have it. I was confused by you saying that you had to set colours and stuff, are you saying that you can set your own colour scheme to the skin in-game using some sort of colour chart or something, rather than the old method of messing about with code?

I repeat myself, this thread must be stickied or alternatively SI must insert an option to change the color into FM10.

I agree. This year they've given us the ability to edit the squad screen in-game, which is something that we've previously had to do ourselves so why not give us the option in-game to change the attribute colours rather than have to manually edit .xml files? It's easy when you know how but the vast majority don't know how.

Archived