Download speeds so slow?

Just checked my internet speed, and from a few sites its telling me I should be downloading at 228 kb/s. However, downloading the strawberry demo at the minute and its only downloading at 7.2kbs, meaning im going to have to wait a whole day to get it?

Just checked my internet speed, and from a few sites its telling me I should be downloading at 228 kb/s. However, downloading the strawberry demo at the minute and its only downloading at 7.2kbs, meaning im going to have to wait a whole day to get it?

Try somewere diffrent to download from theres nothing si can do to increase your speeds :confused:

The more people trying to get hold of it, the slower it'll be. So look for a slightly faster *cough* Steam *cough* way of downloading it. Assuming you're a PC user, that is.

I cant get it from Steam, my uni connection wont allow Steam for some ludicrous reason. I can play it in offline mode but cant download it.

Ouch! I was looking at 16 hours+ for the direct download and even longer for the torrent, so Steam was my only option really. Silly Tiscali assuming people don't use torrents to legally share files :(

Archived