I really don't like the tilty tactics screen.

You know, the one where you set out the players' positions on the field.

It looks like there's a HUGE GULF between the keeper and the back line and the backline and midfield. So much so that i feel i ought to drag my centre backs backward a bit.

Will a new skin fix this?

It looks like there's a HUGE GULF between the keeper and the back line and the backline and midfield. So much so that i feel i ought to drag my centre backs backward a bit.

You can alter about with the Defensive Line in 'Advanced Team Intructions' if you think the gap is too big

Or are you just saying it looks too big but in a match it's fine

Just seems dumb, to have the bottom of the field (where the goalie and defenders are) in huge open view and then the attackers (who you're probably more likely to be tinkering with position-wise) crushed into a third of the viewing window...

I agree.

It hasn't been thought through properly.

If anything, they should have done it the other way around, with the goalie at the top, and the attackers at the bottom as the pitch gets bigger.

You can alter about with the Defensive Line in 'Advanced Team Intructions' if you think the gap is too big

Or are you just saying it looks too big but in a match it's fine

Yeah, in the match when you click 'formations' it looks fine, but on the actual tactics board it's all over the place. And what's with the ghosted three arrows pointing upwards? As if you're not sure which way you're shooting with your Keeper clearly at the bottom :confused::confused:

I like it better now. Before it was a birds eye view, now the view is a different angle as people have said and is sort of behind the keeper from above, therefore the attacking players look closer together but there seems to be a big gap between keeper and defence. This will not effect anything in the match as it is just a perspective. For me it looks more 3-d and a bit cooler! :)

Was it me or did Miles say we would have the chance to revert to the normal view? I could be wrong...

It's possible to revert the tactical instructions back to the old system. Not sure about the 3D pitch view though.

I also liked the flat view better. Hopefully this can be adjusted by a skin.

Archived