Is their any way after a highlight to automatically go to your team stats? ANNOYING!

(To copy a post from someone else)

'Here comes the biggest issue so far for me and it's bugging me, in every version since the DOTS came around i played so that the key highlights during the game is shown on 2d pitch, and the rest of the time i'm reverted back to my teams stats, so i can see their passes, crosses, shots, tackling, rating, fitness etc. but now i can't seem to do this am i missing something or it's not possible anymore'

Really annoying me as well!! Any help please?

I usually play like this too. Last night on the demo it seemed to work fine for me, if you click the 'stats' tab on the game screen and then you have a few choices of which stats you want to see, choose which one, ie home ratings and it should jump back to there after a highlight.

I dont have the game in front of me right now so maybe someone could explain it a bit better if this isnt clear.

(To copy a post from someone else)

'Here comes the biggest issue so far for me and it's bugging me, in every version since the DOTS came around i played so that the key highlights during the game is shown on 2d pitch, and the rest of the time i'm reverted back to my teams stats, so i can see their passes, crosses, shots, tackling, rating, fitness etc. but now i can't seem to do this am i missing something or it's not possible anymore'

Really annoying me as well!! Any help please?

Yes i posted this earlier no one seemed to answer , thanks for re-posting, as been mentioned we should try the stats screen out then somewhere there should be a view option i guess, as i only played last night for one hour and a half and I'm at work now if you have the game in front of you could you do this and post back if it's working thanks.

I usually play like this too. Last night on the demo it seemed to work fine for me, if you click the 'stats' tab on the game screen and then you have a few choices of which stats you want to see, choose which one, ie home ratings and it should jump back to there after a highlight.

I dont have the game in front of me right now so maybe someone could explain it a bit better if this isnt clear.

NO problem ill try thsat when i get home from work. Cheers

Yes i posted this earlier no one seemed to answer , thanks for re-posting, as been mentioned we should try the stats screen out then somewhere there should be a view option i guess, as i only played last night for one hour and a half and I'm at work now if you have the game in front of you could you do this and post back if it's working thanks.

No problem man, Im at work as well!! Ill have more time tonight to check it out and ill report back.

We seem to adhere to exactly the same operation: to have the stats screen as the basis mode, which is switched over to a highlight whenever one occurs - and then reverted automatically back again to Stats ("Home stats" or "Away stats") when the highlight is over. The idea is to get a very clear idea of your team's passing/heading/tackling/fitness/rating between the highlights.

However in FM10 this does not seem to work for me either, and I find myself, playing around ten matches so far, not comfortable on match days. The highlights do not revert to the stats screen, but stay in the 2d or 3d mode. There is the split screen of course, but Home/Away Stats is not an option there (there is no space either for it).

Could this issue please be addressed, as it has made the match day experience somewhat lacking and awkward for some of us.

We seem to adhere to exactly the same operation: to have the stats screen as the basis mode, which is switched over to a highlight whenever one occurs - and then reverted automatically back again to Stats ("Home stats" or "Away stats") when the highlight is over. The idea is to get a very clear idea of your team's passing/heading/tackling/fitness/rating between the highlights.

However in FM10 this does not seem to work for me either, and I find myself, playing around ten matches so far, not comfortable on match days. The highlights do not revert to the stats screen, but stay in the 2d or 3d mode. There is the split screen of course, but Home/Away Stats is not an option there (there is no space either for it).

Could this issue please be addressed, as it has made the match day experience somewhat lacking and awkward for some of us.

Absolutely bang on mate! I was trying to explain it but I was still half asleep thats why I plagiarised for the OP! Could someone help out as like i said you have got it spot on mate. I loved checking in between highlights its the only way as far as im concerned

Absolutely bang on mate! I was trying to explain it but I was still half asleep thats why I plagiarised for the OP! Could someone help out as like i said you have got it spot on mate. I loved checking in between highlights its the only way as far as im concerned

Guys you just click on the stats tab and select the home/away stats sub tab. this works 100% and you can choose whether you want your highlights 3d or 2d. As far as i can remember a similar option was available in fm 09, i really don't see what the problem is here unless i'm completely mis-reading your posts?

Guys you just click on the stats tab and select the home/away stats sub tab. this works 100% and you can choose whether you want your highlights 3d or 2d. As far as i can remember a similar option was available in fm 09, i really don't see what the problem is here unless i'm completely mis-reading your posts?

Like I said mate by the time I downloaded it last night I just got stuck in and didnty really try to sort it out (Lazy!) at work at the mo so I will sort it out tonight! Thanks

it happens in 09 too.......you have to manually click back and forth as after a highlight it doesnt revert back at all

I see. I haven't played any version since FM07 where this aforementioned operation took place automatically, so I find it a bit toilsome to do it manually in FM10. Having played a few more matches now, I am a bit at loss about how it works: sometimes the screen actually reverts back from highlights to the chosen stats tab, sometimes the 2/3d screen just freezes awaiting a new highlight to come. What causes the failure of reverting to stats, I do not know. Could it be after using the tactics or something?

Judging from the surface of the general discussion, people do not seem to care much about this issue. So I guess they either acquired new habits after FM09 or they simply have other preferences of what to view on match days (maybe only highlights, not caring so much about stats - or maybe in fact they do not mind manually clicking back to the stats!).

Archived