Football Manager 2008/2009

Hey Everyone

What sort of improvement/extras would you like to see on the next FM.

I would quite like to see more involvement from the Physios for example, a physio report if a player gets a knock during the game that gives you advice whether to take him off or not. Also the option of more involvement in the finacial side of things, that can allow you to raise money for buying players. I know you can adjust budgets, but maybe some sort of improvement on that.

What are your thoughts??

Cheers

Originally posted by backpackant:

And FM09 is already finished and has been for a while. Any suggestions that aren't already in there won't be included.

How do you know that? Or is this another "False Story about FM2009"?

Originally posted by backpackant:

And FM09 is already finished and has been for a while. Any suggestions that aren't already in there won't be included.

Unlikely. The feature list may be complete but I highly doubt the entire game is complete.

• SI Staff
Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by backpackant:

How do you know that? Or is this another "False Story about FM2009"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's another false story. FM 2009 is far from finished!

Originally posted by Ter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by backpackant:

How do you know that? Or is this another "False Story about FM2009"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's another false story. FM 2009 is far from finished! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It may be far from finished but I definitely recall a member of the SI team stating that any new features that would be put in the game have already been finalised.

So I think the point backpackant was trying to make is that any new ideas put forward now would not make it into FM09.

Originally posted by chopper99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

It may be far from finished but I definitely recall a member of the SI team stating that any new features that would be put in the game have already been finalised.

So I think the point backpackant was trying to make is that any new ideas put forward now would not make it into FM09. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I remember this, too.

I guess it must be that although the game is far from finished, all new features and additions are indeed decided upon by now.

Originally posted by Ter:

+

Come on Ter, chop chop! icon_wink.gif

Archived