players attributes hardly any different!!

the game looks great and feels alot smoother, all positive feedback from me except the players look to have identicle attributes to fm09!!! looks like all the hard work has gone into making the game run smoother but little or no time spent on player attributes.

more research needs to be spent on players cause face it without them there is no game.

also where are the arrows?? forward arrows/backward arrows etc?? plus my game just crashed so looks like all the usual bugs etc.

overall would say about a 50% improvement but nowhere near 100% yet, sorry but this is just me being honest.

lots of players are tweaked, certain players should be better though.

There is no need for arrows because they only represented forward runs which are still in the game just not represented by an arrow.

no crashes for me, I'm deligthed with the new game and we arent even at the full release yet.

Yet to crash for me.

I don't think the arrows serve any real purpose, now that we have all the different position traits.

But I do agree with you that there isn't much of a difference in players' stats. But we will just have to wait and see what it's like on the full release.

Archived