Oh great, assistant manager press conferences are still silly?

I agree with the OP, I had the exact same problem.

I don't want the game to be played for me, but I don't want to have to complete mundane tasks which require more effort than they should due to the interface. I'd happily attend press conferences if I was the real manager of a real team and receiving the real pay cheque for my troubles. However, since I am playing a game and have a limited amount of time with which to spend playing it, I would appreciate it if my assistant did not ruin the morale of my squad before the season begins.

The conferences themselves have certainly improved, but they still punish those with high resolutions and tend to result in a disadvantage if you avoid attending them or send your assistant.

If you have bugs about assistants giving silly answers like this please put it in the bugs forum :) I don't currently have a bug on that issue

While I don't have the "continue before it hapens" save, tomorrow I'll try to restart, saving two days before each game tomorrow, and get a nice complete bug report in. :)

What I will say is that there are now a LOT more questions, a lot more relevance to the questions, and a lot more possible responses. I can't deny that there is still a large scope for improvement, but they are definately an upgrade on fm09 :)

Yes this is what i encountered as well, more questions, more answers but it needs a revamp in my opinion. Last year it was good adition but it can get repetitive very fast.

Archived