demo or full game?

you're really missing something special

i'm dreading the hour i reach end of demo :(

Best to check it out first IMO you wont be disappointed it wee wees on 09 from a great height thats for sure!
Each to their own but I don't see the logic. Everyone raved about Killzone but I hated it when I tried a demo.

Just download it mate, see for yourself. The vanilla version takes no more than 10 minutes.

i just dont like playing games with to many glitches/bugs so i like everyone to play the demo notice the errors then I will get the full game on the 30th plus i cant start a game and only get halfway threw a season. yes i know u can save it and continue when u get the full game but id rather gather opinion then no what im in for and start a fresh with the full game with all bugs ironed out.

lol who does that. not download the demo and just read feedback LOL

I am.

What's the point of a demo?

Obviously I GET the point of it, a demo gives you an impression of the game, show you how good it is, it gives you an indication of how smooth and how silky it runs. I get it. Although, the main agenda and purpose of a demo is to make customers decide whether or not they're going to purchase the finished article. I bet 90% of the Football Manager community have the game on pre-order, so the purpose of a FM demo is kinda like giving out a free milk sample. You know that you're going to buy the milk, sample or not.

Personally I'm just reading the feedback. Besides, I have a great FM2009 save game and I'm really enjoying it so I see no point in diverting my attention to a game that has a shelf-life of 6 months.

I am.

What's the point of a demo?

Obviously I GET the point of it, a demo gives you an impression of the game, show you how good it is, it gives you an indication of how smooth and how silky it runs. I get it. Although, the main agenda and purpose of a demo is to make customers decide whether or not they're going to purchase the finished article. I bet 90% of the Football Manager community have the game on pre-order, so the purpose of a FM demo is kinda like giving out a free milk sample. You know that you're going to buy the milk, sample or not.

Personally I'm just reading the feedback. Besides, I have a great FM2009 save game and I'm really enjoying it so I see no point in diverting my attention to a game that has a shelf-life of 6 months.

AGREE! point well made

Archived