Couple of Demo question.

Hi ladies,

I told myself I wouldn't tease myself with the demo but now it's here I going to explode :D

So can anyone tell me how long the demo actually is , 6 month? 1 season ? ect

Next (and i know this one is unlikely) will it be possible to carry on your game when you get full version.

And if I download the strawberry version is it really ALL there, I mean no bits and bobs missing.

Hi ladies,

I told myself I wouldn't tease myself with the demo but now it's here I going to explode :D

Next (and i know this one is unlikely) will it be possible to carry on your game when you get full version.

And if I download the strawberry version is it really ALL there, I mean no bits and bobs missing.

Yes it's six months (unless it's changed for this version and I've missed it).

Yes you can carry on your game in the full version.

Strawberry version pretty much contains all stuff (obv your limited to certain Quick Starts, etc).

Hi ladies,

It is six months. Up to January the 1st (I think)

Yes you can.

All of it, you can only play in one league but everything is there.

6 months I believe.

It's possible but you won't be able to choose your league setup.

It's all there. Strawberry represents the boxed version of the game minus the database.

Archived