Manage Subscriptions

Are they transfers going from Prem clubs to other leagues?

Nope, Chelsea signed Antonio Cassano for £17.5M and it did not tell me that they had made a bid nor did it tell me that they had signed him.

I just started a new game and Chelsea signed Cassano in my game and I got a couple of news items regarding the transfer, 1 for the bid and 1 for the transfer

Are you sure you're checking the News screen and not the Inbox?

Ime deffo checking the news screen.

gudge, call me naive or whatever but how do i add a league to subscription?

i have strawberry downloaded and i'm leeds, it's added championship, league 1 and league 2 but left out premiership

i can't find the way to add this to subscription and i'm on the manage subscriptions page

maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me

any ideas?

i want it on

Did you find out about the Mutu bid because he was transferred? If you saw the news items saying he was transferred then the news items saying the bid was made would likely be a few days before and possibly deleted already (depending on the number of subscriptions you have)

Did you find out about the Mutu bid because he was transferred? If you saw the news items saying he was transferred then the news items saying the bid was made would likely be a few days before and possibly deleted already (depending on the number of subscriptions you have)

It came up saying Fiorentina negotiation over mutu. Then it said they want £27m, this was in the news items bit too. Just now it has told me man city bid for lucas so i think it could be my mistakes. Sorry for the hassle and thanks fro your help :D I will just keep checking the news. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived