Whats your download status?

First off, :thup: to those that are playing the demo. I hope your enjoying it! However, i made this thread for people like me aho have been busy all day and not had chance to install the demo earlier so im doing it now! For others that are downloading the deom as we speak, lets compare download speed/percentage completed as we go along. It may just help whittle away some time!

I'll start - 14% - 214.9 KB/S

P.S, the reasin i was busy is because my wife has had me decorating all day..... Im not happy with her right now! :mad:

Started just short of an hour and a half ago, and was at 79%, and then it decided to abort for some reason, and now it wont restart. :(:mad:

Me too.

Now the link on the mirror website doesn't work.

Tried torrents but that was going at 54kbs.

Gave up in the end and installed steam.

53% downloaded now.

Looks like I'll have to wait till half time in the footy before I get to play the demo.

:(

With Steeam, if your internet connection disconnects, can you start from where it left off or do you have to start again? I ask because I have to put up with Tiscali being my ISP for another two weeks and the connections regularly dies.

Funnily i thought the same earlier, when my connection dropped. :mad: It carried on from where it left off for me.

Through steam i am

18% 85%kbs

Jumps between 75kbs to 100kbs

Anyone have a rough idea how long i will be waiting?

My speed has been around double that since i started around 45 mins ago. Im now on 71% at 215.2 KB/S

:edit: I cant answer your question, i struggle with maths :D

Archived