Question regarding demo for mac

The Mac file from the US mirror is FootballManager2009_Mac_Strawberry.

Isn't it supposed to be 2010?

Besides, it won't unzip.

Oh man - ive just noticed that - well that means the worthplaying links aren't working for the mac downloads

Oh man - ive just noticed that - well that means the worthplaying links aren't working for the mac downloads

And as others have noted, the 2 German and the Dutch mirror aren't working at all.

I'm sure they'll get everything sorted, but since I can't do torrents at work, I was kind of hoping for a direct Strawberry download.

it still doesn't work for me, the download doesn't start automatically and when i click on the link to start it, it says that safari cant connect to the server. Any help would be appreciated. This was for the germany 2 mirror as others say it works and as far as i can tell the other mirrors aren't working.

Can anyone help me?

Trying to install the Mac vanilla demo but when I double click the setup .app after I unzip it it doesn't do anything.

I've only had this Mac for a month or two so I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I've been dying to play this so help would be grand.

Can anyone help me?

Trying to install the Mac vanilla demo but when I double click the setup .app after I unzip it it doesn't do anything.

I've only had this Mac for a month or two so I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I've been dying to play this so help would be grand.

Did you get the demo from the Mirror site? I got mine there and didn't have any issues with installing.

Neil,

I think you know already but just to summarize:

1. Torrent software for the Mac will not open the Mac Strawberry torrent file. The file in question is http://torrent.sigames.com:7000/torrents/fm2010_gold_demo-mac.zip.torrent?AB403F52E306E7C5E9E9FF432A9929D53B8ADDE1 which is in the thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=153770.

2. For direct download of Mac Strawberry, US mirror doesn't work at all. Dutch is pointing at the wrong file - 25MB. German #1 points to a 980MB file and is downloading slowly. #2 points to a site in German, which appears to be trying to charge to download although my German isn't very good and there may be a free option.

---

The Vanilla download works fine.

Cheers.

Yes, I downloaded it from Mirror Football. Java is updated and I have leopard so I don't know what could be the problem.

Maybe trash the installer and try to unzip the file again. I guess it's possible something corrupted during the unzip.

If that doesn't work, I'm stumped.

Archived