International management.

So ,i started unemployed ,took over newcastle ,got them back in the prem first season and went on to win the title 3 times and the champs league twice ,i then left and took over roma and portugal where i went on to win 2 league titles ,champs league and the world cup.

Applied for the england job and got rejected...they gave it to stuart pearce!

any ideas why this has happened? Im an english manager and one of the best of all time.

I wonder if anybody cares as ive just found out the fm10 demo is out...

I'm not sure then, is it higher than Pearce's? I also assume you're English?

Yes ,im an english manager as stated in the OP.

Stuart pearce has been under 21 manager the whole time and certainly isnt in the all time greatest list.

To keep the game realistic, I kind of like the idea that you could get snubbed for someone they liked more. That happens in real life. I have coached for six years. It does happen...

It has never happened to me before.

Im english ,i have won the world cup with portugal ,champs league's ,premiership title's and italian league title's.I wouldnt say that was realistic at all.

It has never happened to me before.

Im english ,i have won the world cup with portugal ,champs league's ,premiership title's and italian league title's.I wouldnt say that was realistic at all.

yeh but remember in real life Brian Clough got rejected by england twice for candidates they preferred. also Graeme Souness was rejected in favour of an even bigger muppet in George Burley for the scotland job.

yeh but remember in real life Brian Clough got rejected by england twice for candidates they preferred. also Graeme Souness was rejected in favour of an even bigger muppet in George Burley for the scotland job.

If Graeme Souness is the best Scotland can hope for it's time to call it a day!

Archived