I need to get into 3d mode!!

Yeah, I love the dots, but 3D really helps you see what a player is doing.

I would say it's a little harder to read whether your tactics are working as opposed to 2D (for me the bird's eye view in 2D helps a lot with this) but 3D certainly helps me to figure out who's playing well and who's just dead wood.

Plus the goals look WAY better in 3D :)

the commentary is simply *wrong* as of latter years. it is highly inaccurate at the very best. unfortunately, as it's my preferred "view", or lack of view to be more precise.

you should definitely use 2D or 3D view to get some feedback. but the feedback is only as good as your eyes. observe! pay attention and you'll be fine. :)

I guess you could just watch the key moments (goals, pens etc) and then make sure you study all the stats and report elements to understand who has performed/underperformed.

But there's something great watching your wing wizard beat two to three men to then lay off the ball to the forward who manages to destroy the move by ballooning it over the bar, while I punch the air in disgust.

I've never really watched either 2D or 3D games, I just used to speed through commentary waiting for the flash, becuase my laptop couldnt handle it and partly becuase thats what I was used to. But now I've got a nice new laptop I will definatly give the new 3D a try.

Do you watch games in 2D?

If you just have commentary then there is no way you will ever learn about tactics with just that.

I dont think tactics is that important in FM. People just read into it too deep. I've always played the same 4-4-2 whatever the team & I've always done very well, I haven't conceeded for 22 games in my current game & undefeated for 61 & only ever watch 2D with com

Archived