Blog Day 30: New features: Demo, New fixtures, plus more

• SI Staff

Once the game is finished there is still a bit of work to go into the demo and it has to go through a few days testing as well as doing the production stuff like building them, installers, quickstarts etc

And it's nice to be able to sleep too!

Once the game is finished there is still a bit of work to go into the demo and it has to go through a few days testing as well as doing the production stuff like building them, installers, quickstarts etc

You've survived with no sleep for month... another few days won't make a different :D

Release the demo then you can sleep for.. 2 weeks? Then work on the patches!

What I'm wondering is; When is the "other" (strawberry? or is it vanilla?) Demo coming out. The one with Italy, Spain etc...

Would be frikkin awesomely glad for an answer. Seriously.

Thanks

Well here is the answer..!

It's out when it's out..! :rolleyes:

When will people start to think before they post?? It's clearly stated there will be NO date announced on the demos..

Well here is the answer..!

It's out when it's out..! :rolleyes:

When will people start to think before they post?? It's clearly stated there will be NO date announced on the demos..

Uhm? It clearly states that one demo is released tomorrow so how can you say it's out when it's out and that there will be no dates announced..?

i doubt Mirror have someone ready and primed to hit the button at midnight and put the links to the demo online. and yet you just know there's going to be threads of moaning when it's not done by 12:05.

i wouldn't wait up, unless SI usurp Mirrorfootball and upload it themselves and post links (hint: they won't/can't as there's clearly been some money changing hands to secure this exclusive for The Mirror).

Uhm? It clearly states that one demo is released tomorrow so how can you say it's out when it's out and that there will be no dates announced..?

Well Mirrorfootball clearly state it yes, but not SI (AFAIK).. However they have announced that the game has gone gold and that its just a matter of days..

• SI Staff

Clearly never as people ask questions about blogs/topics that are clearly answered in the blogs/topics themselves ;)

Sleep?

No Sleep until the demo is ready :D

an be on this week-end even ...

On mirrorfootball, its says :

Quote:

To celebrate the fact that the download of the new Football Manager 2010 demo will be exclusively available on MirrorFootball later this week, we're counting down the very best tacticians, thinkers and tinkerers ever to have graced the beautiful game.All week we'll be counting down the Top 10 managers in history via the pages of our amazing archive section.

The current countdown is at number 6 with Bob Paisley.

My guess is when we will have the number one manager, the DEMO will be out

I don't think so. SI needed to buy permission to add them.

Some releases ago it was possible to add fixtures. That has nothing to do with SI's licences... Since they have bought licences I hope they bring back the possibility of adding your own fixture files.

Archived