Record? Hullo chaps

Howdy.

New to the forum. Epically looking forward to FM2010... having play since cm96/97 back in the msdos days!! oh yes, old school to the very end.

my name's john, english boy living up in edinburgh... and actually thought i saw someone boasting (possibly with sarcasm) that they'd set a new record of 72 hours of playing time...

just like to put forward that my Man Utd career (I started at Reading) has been going on for 18 days, 13 hours and 42 mins... record?

Anyhoo.. nice to meet you's... bring on my 14th season in charge!

No, his thread was counting down until the demo release.

Sorry to disappoint you, John, but many people on these forums have played over 70+ seasons in one save, and some have surpassed the 100 mark.

And there is a guy in CSE, who has holidayed 200 seasons, which shows how things are like in the future.

EDIT: DAMN!!! Too slow!

Welcome John anyway :thup:

haha no way! that's unreal and very geeky!!! good effort though. I imagine 200 seasons is pretty much the same as 20 though lol... totally sim'd out?!

so when's the demo out, this friday? isn't a demo meant to come out a while before the actual game... im sure FIFA was out for like a month before it actually got released!

No, there is no confirmed date, nor will there be. It will just arrive.

Fwiw, we all need to bow down to Peter-evo for his 'Guest' thread. Obviously inspired this user to join <333333333333

Peter is my hero. Obama should bow down and give Pete his Nobel Peace Prize!

*wallows in peter-evo's magnificence*

:D

Archived