How do I take control of an international squad?

Im managing man city in my third season. i keep checking job security for "all nations," not every single nation says "secure." i check on a weekly basis but it hasn't changed for seasons. only argentina hired a new manager but i hadnt noticed a vacancy there until a new manager was hired. how do i get a nat team?

thanks

I have never actually checked or applied for national jobs, but i get them offered to me..

So if your rep is high then you will be offered jobs..

Also after all international tournaments keep an eye for job security and avilibility as that when most managers get sacked or move on..

Apart from just waiting for one to become available, you can "cheat" by adding a new user, retiring that user then apply for the vacancy. If your rep is good enough you should get the job, depending on nationality. The smaller nations, such as the African ones will be more likely to offer a job to a non-national than the bigger ones, like France, Italy etc.

Originally posted by naz250:

Apart from just waiting for one to become available, you can "cheat" by adding a new user, retiring that user then apply for the vacancy. If your rep is good enough you should get the job, depending on nationality. The smaller nations, such as the African ones will be more likely to offer a job to a non-national than the bigger ones, like France, Italy etc.

Thanks - I'm going to do that.

Originally posted by mikebobjohn:

Im managing man city in my third season. i keep checking job security for "all nations," not every single nation says "secure." i check on a weekly basis but it hasn't changed for seasons. only argentina hired a new manager but i hadnt noticed a vacancy there until a new manager was hired. how do i get a nat team?

I tell you the best way to do it, wait until just after the Euro's or World Cup finals and there are always lots of teams that have sacked the bosses.

I deem this to be the proper way to get an international job through merit, not by cheating.....

thanks

Archived