Player Pictures

Since the list of licensed leagues and teams were released a few people have been wondering which of these will feature the player pictures? For example, I think in FM09 the Portugese SuperLiga was licensed and while the badges were present there were no player pictures. Likewise, most of the Italian teams were individually licensed but only Milan had the pictures. I know there are issues regarding images being requested and clubs not sending them but will there be a more comprehensive set of player pictures for the licensed clubs? And will the demo be missing some pictures from the final game? I guess badges, kits and pictures would need to be with SI by this stage?

I think the main reason alot of images are missed out is dvd space, images take up alot more spac than say code does and if FM barely fits on the disk why waste extra space with images...

No, there's plenty space on the DVD. I think it's simply because the clubs don't send them, or they are poor quality.

For me, it's great fun downloading the pictures made by the community. Same with logos, skins etc. This is one of the great joys of FM - the contribution by the community. :)

Archived