A great and unexpected double promotion

I recently started a new season with Aldershot Town, in the conference i completely dominated the league not getting moved off top ever since i got there.

League 2:

Lost my star player, my GK due to a big club release clause. I was expecting an extremely hard season, but one man basically won me the league. My striker. Cost £0.00p scored,

P/S

League: 43/42

Cup: 7/3

Overall: 50/45

What a great season, could anyone recommend players, very cheap that will help me win the league?

I recently started a new season with Aldershot Town, in the conference i completely dominated the league not getting moved off top ever since i got there.

League 2:

Lost my star player, my GK due to a big club release clause. I was expecting an extremely hard season, but one man basically won me the league. My striker. Cost £0.00p scored,

P/S

League: 43/42

Cup: 7/3

Overall: 50/45

What a great season, could anyone recommend players, very cheap that will help me win the league?

You could also try loaning young premiership players, they can make a real difference to a lower leage season. Torre is a great striker from Portsmouth, so is Daniel Sturridge from Man City. A good keeper you may be able to loan is Turnbull from Middlesborough.

Archived