Last minute gimmick team request

Hey guys...

So we've had harchester in the past, and the badgers, so what about Unseen Academicals?

While data is almost certainly locked, I'm sure one of you can throw together some stats for ridcully, stibbons, The Librarian and the like during a lunch break and sneak them into the game, right?

Hey guys...

So we've had harchester in the past, and the badgers, so what about Unseen Academicals?

While data is almost certainly locked, I'm sure one of you can throw together some stats for ridcully, stibbons, The Librarian and the like during a lunch break and sneak them into the game, right?

Who TF? Please no, Harchester almost ruined the excellent FM06 for me, kept accidently leaving the file in carrer games, realising too late - but the Badgers are a "real" team - they should still be in, surely?

Who TF? Please no, Harchester almost ruined the excellent FM06 for me, kept accidently leaving the file in carrer games, realising too late - but the Badgers are a "real" team - they should still be in, surely?

They are the Unseen University's team, with an orang-outang in goal, with the outfield players being made up of Wizards (and possibly one Wizzard), and are the finest team Ankh-Morpork have ever seen... And should be off by default, needing user intervention to be anything but just a team you can see, but not play, buy players from or sell players to.

Archived