New teams in the a-league? (Australian)

Im wondering if the new teams that are joining the a-league in real life will be added to the game or not. I remember a few releases ago when the a-league was forming teams weren't added due to teams not being confirmed etc. But the two new teams are confirmed now as a second Melbourne team (2010/11) and a team from Western Sydney (2011/12). So will these teams automatically join the league in those seasons and begin adding players etc or will they not be available for the entire game and have to be edited in?

If they have to be edited is it even possible to set a year for there joining or would it have to be from the start of the game?

Thanks for any info.

Im pretty sure The Powers That Be only have the license for the current year and the FFA won't allow them to program the future teams in to the game. Last year (3rd patch I believe) fake teams were put in to make the transfers consistent, but these teams could not play in the A League.

In short, no, because of licensing.

Im pretty sure The Powers That Be only have the license for the current year and the FFA won't allow them to program the future teams in to the game. Last year (3rd patch I believe) fake teams were put in to make the transfers consistent, but these teams could not play in the A League.

In short, no, because of licensing.

Why is licensing such a pain?

Archived