All about you...

Seeing as Neji closed my other thread, I decided to make another one with a similar, community-based topic. Basically, this is to find out about our fellow GDers and how they play FM. So, if you could, please fill out the little form below:

Name:

How you play FM:

What you enjoy about these forums:

Closing comments:

Here is mine:

Name: Peter

How you play FM: I play FM in a very strange way. It all depends on my mood. Sometimes, I will put a lot of effort into my game, mess with my tactics until they are exactly how I want them, watch the whole match and basically spend a long time playing. This is normally how I play on a football weekend when I have a bit of energy and am in a real football mood.

Other times, I will spend very little time playing about with my team and will run through the game very quickly. I stick the match on key highlights and surf the internet while the matches play. This is generally when I come home from school and am pretty tired. I don't enjoy playing this way as my results are generally a lot worse and I find that I have lost ground on my targets

What you enjoy about these forums: The debate. Don't get me wrong, sometimes we have some really slow days here where the majority of threads are either problem threads or demo threads (nothing wrong with these, if you have a question, ask of course :D) but sometimes you have some cracking threads that contain a lot of interesting discussion. The only downside about this place is the amount of bugs it brings my attention to, I swear I'd never have seen any of them if it wasn't for our very aware members.

Closing comments: Speak away people!

Name: Dean

How you play FM: Generally play it via my laptop

What you enjoy about these forums: Peter

Closing comments: Peter is lovely :D

(Sorry Peter, someone was bound to do something like this. Thought it best to get it out the way early :thup:)

Let me explain the point: This place is less of a community than the other sub-forums. I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread where everybody can comment and where there are no right answers and everyone can comment somebody different.

Probably a crap way to do it but oh well :)

I would just like to remind everyone:

"...giving away personal details on the internet is not advisable..."

Just a thought, and your welcome :D

Oh no, someone's going to steal my identity cuz I posted my first name and age on an internet forum! No one would do that from Facebook though, where my full name, DOB and email addy is freely available :rolleyes:

Archived