FAO Mightyowl28

hey , Im sure I remember reading on one of your threads that if you offer 0 for a player whos contract is expiring the club will accept the offer . did i just read wrong or if not can you tell me how you get it to work as ive tried it and they reject it .

thanks in advance

drwmorrison1984

hey , Im sure I remember reading on one of your threads that if you offer 0 for a player whos contract is expiring the club will accept the offer . did i just read wrong or if not can you tell me how you get it to work as ive tried it and they reject it .

thanks in advance

drwmorrison1984

yes you can.

On the players profile as long as youve got the option to offer the player a contract you can get the player for 0 but if you dont have that option it will not work. They have to be in the last 6 months of their contract for this to work

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

yes you can.

On the players profile as long as youve got the option to offer the player a contract you can get the player for 0 but if you dont have that option it will not work. They have to be in the last 6 months of their contract for this to work </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just search for "Contract Expiring" on the search menu, this will show you these players. (they are the ones that'll have the "approach" option available).

Archived