Computer help

Guys i need a few questions answered if possible, ive tried in the technical forum but no one had replied in a while so thought id try here.

1. Ive modified an existing database to create a new one. Im changing computers in the coming days but i have a good save going on my modified database. Is it possible to somehow transfer my modified database from my existing computer to my new one so i can continue my save game?

2. Since playing my modified database, the game seems to go a bit slower than usual. Is this a known problem? That modified databases seem to lag abit more than official databases?

Help would be appreciated

Thanks

a. which technical forum is not giving you replies- you havent posted since August?

b. Transfer your database to some external hard drive or removable storage then replace it after reinstallation

c. It shouldnt affect the speed of the game much unless the changes are large

"Transfer your database to some external hard drive or removable storage then replace it after reinstallation"

Sorry but im no good with computers. What does this mean exactly? I.e. where would i find my database first of all and secondly what do u mean replace it after installation?

Locate your edited database in the db folder in Sports Interactive folder in your Documents. Make a note of the file name and location. Copy it to a external hard drive or USB key, then reinstall the game on the new machine, connect the hard drive or USB and transfer the database to the same folder on the new computer.

Archived