HELP MIGHTYOWL!! EDIT DILEMMA!!

Ok, hi guys I am a newbie. I bought the game a couple a days ago and was pretty happy that people had made updates for the game. However, when I try these edits they do not work. I have followed every single instruction correctly and still when I select a new game with Man Utd all the old players are still in the squad and there are no changes!!! WTF! I followed these instructions:

1. Connect PSP to PC

2. Open memory stick in a window

3. Open 'PSP' folder (if not there create one)

4. Open 'COMMON' folder (Again, if not there, create one)

6. Create a 'FMH' folder (This will not be there, you need to create it)

7. copy the changes.txt doc into your FMH folder

8. Exit USB mode on your PSP and load FMH

9. Start a new game and my update should load no problem

I also chose an English team. So please Mightowl or anybody else please can you please suggest a SOLUTION!!!!

Ok, hi guys I am a newbie. I bought the game a couple a days ago and was pretty happy that people had made updates for the game. However, when I try these edits they do not work. I have followed every single instruction correctly and still when I select a new game with Man Utd all the old players are still in the squad and there are no changes!!! WTF! I followed these instructions:

1. Connect PSP to PC

2. Open memory stick in a window

3. Open 'PSP' folder (if not there create one)

4. Open 'COMMON' folder (Again, if not there, create one)

6. Create a 'FMH' folder (This will not be there, you need to create it)

7. copy the changes.txt doc into your FMH folder

8. Exit USB mode on your PSP and load FMH

9. Start a new game and my update should load no problem

I also chose an English team. So please Mightowl or anybody else please can you please suggest a SOLUTION!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mightyowl28:

doh! you should be able to pick it up pre-owned pretty cheap... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm playing the new game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the Utd players don't work for me either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

happy to help you but your gonna have to be a bit more specific...

Archived