Promotional Poster?

Is there a decent promotional poster that can be printed off with the release date and other details on it? It’s just that I work in an office with about one hundred people and would love to print out a poster to put up on the rest room notice board to try and get other people to get interested in the game. As far as i know there is just me and one other person that plays it at the moment.

I can't imagine that going down very well in most offices.

Depends if you have different notice boards in you office for work,union and social events. I would just like a decent A4 poster that i can print out and pin to my works social board to help promote the game, maybe the FM10 cover artwork with a few points of whats in the game:

database of 400,000 players

x amount of playable teams in x amount of playable leagues

manage your local club at the end of your road (via new league editor)

Remember the more units FM10 sells the better it is for us all in the future.

Depends if you have different notice boards in you office for work,union and social events. I would just like a decent A4 poster that i can print out and pin to my works social board to help promote the game, maybe the FM10 cover artwork with a few points of whats in the game:

database of 400,000 players

x amount of playable teams in x amount of playable leagues

manage your local club at the end of your road (via new league editor)

Remember the more units FM10 sells the better it is for us all in the future.

I meant more that you'd be ridiculed for putting a poster advertising a PC game you liked up in your workplace. ;)

I meant more that you'd be ridiculed for putting a poster advertising a PC game you liked up in your workplace. ;)

well 95% of the workforce are male and 80% of those follow football, either watching their premiership/championship teams play on sat or doing their football bets, but they dont really know how good the game is. i just want to promote it in their direction. I dream of getting a works online FM league going.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah we can do something here, just let me know the best format you'd prefer it to be in and we should be able to sort you out. Thanks.

Hurray for SI!

i'd thought reading this thread maybe someone with the artwork could do it. But someone from SI itself?

wow...!!!

i would love to get this poster too, so hopefully it could be a download!

Hurray for SI!

i'd thought reading this thread maybe someone with the artwork could do it. But someone from SI itself?

wow...!!!

i would love to get this poster too, so hopefully it could be a download!

Same here. I've got a nice space on my wall next to my PC which could do with something FM-related plastered over it. :D

Archived