Now that's just takin the ****..

If they really want him but he keeps signing new contracts with you, they will keep offering him a job. That's how I get the staff I want

i cant just give up, can i? :mad: no way

Did you keep offering contracts?

yup

Take the compensation they will just keep on trying. At least you noticed the warning, normally my staff get an offer and leave all within one processing period so there is no chance to stop them :(. Plus at 69 he won't be around much longer anyway, I've never had a staff member make it past 70 without retiring.

Did you keep offering contracts?
Was this not fixed with one of the patches?

Look at his age :D Depending on what year the original poster is in, this scout may not be on FM10

im in 2026 atm. In 2008 he worked for Koln, so im pretty sure he will be in FM10

oh, and yeah i lost him next time Newcastle offered him a contract, it was all in one processing period so i didnt get a chance to make a counteroffer :(

Sometimes this happens, I let them go, non-playing staff just arent important (certainly not important enough to sign 6+ contracts in a monh). Absolutely rtarded that is works this way in the game of course, but thats neither here nor there.

Archived