Anyone else not reading the blogs?

I for one have decided not to read any of the blogs so far, nor watch any of the videos. I've barely even entered this forum. I'm looking forward to playing and discovering all the little new things and changes on my own, and let myself be surprised, and base my judgement purely on playing the game. Pre-ordered it as usual.

Anyone else feel the same? :)

To be honest, i've enjoyed reading the blogs. I've not really looked at any of the videos or the screen shots, as they don't really show anything (particularly the videos).

The blogs are generating alot of interest though, as evidenced by the number of posts along the lines of "I'm so excited, i just want to play the game" every time a new blog comes out!

I've read the blogs but have had that feeling that I might lose the excitement of the unknown. However, I quite like just finding out new little buttons and the like, which Miles has said (in his blogs) that he won't reveal, so while I like finding out the new features, my favourite bits are the little things that make the game easier to navigate and more interesting.

Archived