why why

i wish si would keep quiet untill about one week before they release the game i just cant get into fm09 anymore my mind says whats the point of starting a new adventure with the demo coming out next week....there is just to much hype these days :D

Nonsense, poopy pants! Still plenty of FM09 to be had :thup:

yeah true but it aint the same when you know whats coming.. the new match engine wow i have just watched some footage of it.. i am finding it hard to play now after seen that..i know i should not have watched it i just could not help myself :D

FM09 is like a girl you meet who you see every now and then and you get on okay with and possibly even become friends with. But it's not until you it comes the time for her to leave you life that you realise you had feelings for her and now you wanna get into her but it's too late because she's off...

FM09 is like a girl you meet who you see every now and then and you get on okay with and possibly even become friends with. But it's not until you it comes the time for her to leave you life that you realise you had feelings for her and now you wanna get into her but it's too late because she's off...

but you know there's something much better just around the corner...:D:D

Nice analogy!

Archived