A Question about Data Editor

I Have been looking at videos and news of the new feature in Football manger 2010 called Data Editor. I disliked at first but day by day I tend to like feature the more people was talking about it. I have wondered the answer to my question and couldn't think one thanks for your time.. to reply

Question

When I'm making a new league E.G Southern Football League.If I choose to make this league and minutes later I have completed the steps and made the rules ect. I wondered how can I add the teams that is in the Southern league if there are not in the football manager database?

E.G if Billericay Town F.C. is in the Southern Football league and I want to add them into the league I have created. How can I if there are not in football manager2010?

(sorry for English)

Billericay Town and other clubs at that level are already in the database and can be added in FM10 with just a few clicks. It's all shown iin the video. Clubs much lower down may not be in the database, but like in FM09 can be easily created. I can all-but guarantee that within 24 hours of the game being released, there will be databased ready for download that will include leagues down a few levels that can be very easily installed and added to your game, so you don't even have to create it yourself.

Archived