FM 2010 freak

Im a little bit of a Football Manager freak. I always add 4 managers and will use the likes of Jamie Redknapp and Mark Lawrenson to manage the other teams. I have a list of about 15 past players who i am going to add in my game, Do you have any suggestions as to who i could add???

tyrone

Wh...why? :-s

Fair enough i guess adding Jamie Redknapp, as he is a part-time Chelsea Coach, but Mark Lawrenson? If his coaching is anything like his Saturday match predictions... :-s

Mark Lawrenson actually used to be a defensive coach at Newcastle. Newcastle sacked him and he hasn't shut up about our defense since.

Does this benefit you in any way? Are they known within the game?

for example, will putting a well known players name with a big reputation as your managers name be reflected in the game with good relationships, contacts etc...???

or does it make no difference from setting your past experience as international player?

Thanks in advance

Does this benefit you in any way? Are they known within the game?

for example, will putting a well known players name with a big reputation as your managers name be reflected in the game with good relationships, contacts etc...???

or does it make no difference from setting your past experience as international player?

Thanks in advance

No difference, you can call yourself Pele but you still wouldnt get the reputation he has IRL.

Archived