Bored of your team? What do you do?

If you have been playing a team for a while and got bored, what do you do? Resign from your current club and hope another team will approach you for manager or start a new game and choose the team of your choice?

Or even, do you add another manager and choose another team.

haha fair enough.

i normally start a new game but i'm with Q.P.R at the moment but I think I might try and takeover another club that is looking at relegation. Pompy are one that looks like they are looking at relegation and I believe I could easily get a good place in the league with their current squad.

I just see out my contract (I only sign 1 or 2 year contracts) and leave and see what sides want me.

In my save I got Leicester to the premier league and champions league, I left them and went to Cambridge in League 2 before going off to Portugal to manage their national side. I won the world cup and left where I then went off to Inter Milan in 2032 but my HDD broke and lost my save.

Since then I have just been waiting for FM10 so I can start again.

Depends how far into it I am. If one or two years I start again, but if I reach the 2020's as I have with Leeds and have won everything, I apply for jobs at any struggling club. Went to Grimsby in League Two and straight after they got taken over and I got the chop - bloomin' harsh, I hadn't even played a game cause it was pre-season!

Am currently with Rochdale, who I have taken from League One strugglers to Championship leaders after 2 and a half years. Can't wait to play Leeds next year :D

Archived