european cup registrations.

Key players miss out because...

we have to have players trained by <club name>

and train in <country name>

surely i can fit s squad of my first team into this because you only need 3 i think trained by your club.

so why when i pick 25 first team players at chelsea only 1 is trained by chelsea

it dont make sense, please educate me on this

Key players miss out because...

we have to have players trained by <club name>

and train in <country name>

surely i can fit s squad of my first team into this because you only need 3 i think trained by your club.

so why when i pick 25 first team players at chelsea only 1 is trained by chelsea

it dont make sense, please educate me on this

"players trained by <club name>" means that the player needs to have come through the youth team/academy.

This only means John Terry from the current Chelsea first team squad.

Include 3 of your under 18's in your squad. It doesn't really matter how good they are because you won't need to play them as your 1st team squad and a few reserve players should be enough.

to make this nice and simple when you go to the page where you register your squad the players with an orange box next to them are trained by your team and the players with a yellow box are trained in your country.

another thing, a player can be counted as trained by your club if they spend 3 years there before the age of 21. i think.

In dire emergencies, i am sure that even if not registered you are able to select under 18's from your youth squad.

Before game day, promote any under 18's you might want to use to your first team and you should see that you are able to select and play them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andysharkey21:

to make this nice and simple when you go to the page where you register your squad the players with an orange box next to them are trained by your team and the players with a yellow box are trained in your country.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes I know. The problem is that these icons don't show up until the time you have to register. There should be icons indicating who is eligible all the time so that you can take that into account when considering transfers.

And my U21s/U18s might fill a bench but wouldn't be much cop up against your Milans and Reals, especially when I have to leave out the likes of Messi and Essien!

You're allowed to play any under-21 without "registering" them in the FM sense of registering because in real life there is more than just the A list that FM requires you to fill out. The other lists effectively allows you to add all your under 21 players so FM neglected to make you pick them all.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andysharkey21:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying that as well as registering 4 Orange and 4 Yellow in the squad - you have to select these for each game?

I thought it was just a matter of including a few reserves to meet the HG registration and then forget about them, and simply play your 1st Team in the competition.

Yes I know. The problem is that these icons don't show up until the time you have to register. There should be icons indicating who is eligible all the time so that you can take that into account when considering transfers.

And my U21s/U18s might fill a bench but wouldn't be much cop up against your Milans and Reals, especially when I have to leave out the likes of Messi and Essien! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sorry replied in wron place.

Are you saying that as well as registering 4 Orange and 4 Yellow in the squad - you have to select these for each game?

I thought it was just a matter of including a few reserves to meet the HG registration and then forget about them, and simply play your 1st Team in the competition.

Yes I know. The problem is that these icons don't show up until the time you have to register. There should be icons indicating who is eligible all the time so that you can take that into account when considering transfers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived