Miles- If you guys find problems in demo testing....

so the game hasn't going gold...i think now that is impossible that the game going out on 30th

What I said had nothing to do with the game's status but FWIW, AFAIK FM10 has not gone gold yet and the demo will be released next week sometime.

For future reference, Miles's blogs will tell you all you need to know

What I said had nothing to do with the game's status but FWIW, AFAIK FM10 has not gone gold yet and the demo will be released next week sometime.

For future reference, Miles's blogs will tell you all you need to know

i hope it, thanks...so, do you think that game will be available on 30th?

it will come out in the final game , but will be fixed in a patch

I think for sure the game will be on shelves at 30 october. Don't know if a patch will be released on 30, some days later or a month later, it depends I think if some majour issue will be found during demo time.

i hope that the game is ready...but i don't see SI member so sure about it...

SI staff have to be cagey about what they say at this time as dates are always subject to change as a game-breaking bug or distribution problem could surface at any moment

There has been absolutely nothing to suggested that the game will be delayed. I fully expect the game to be released on the 30th of October, like planned.

do you think that Miles on monday will say something about demo or something like that?

no, he said that 16th is the TARGET...he has no confirmed that date...

I told you the reasons why it is specified as a target. And you won't get any confirmation by asking on here. You will just have to have patience like everyone else and make do with the news that has been released

Archived