Edit leagues in the editor mode.

can anyone tell me please can you edit the english leagues, or any league in the fm 10 editor , can you make as many as you want, and can you manage in the leagues you create i.e if i made 20 leagues for england could i manage in the 20th league???

Yes. There are some limitations to the way you can structure them but you should be able to create 20 leagues or more and manage in any of them, although this will take a long time to make them all and fill them with teams i would imagine.

haha by the time im done, fm 11 will be out lol, it shouldnt take that long plus i was just making an example :D, i wont make that many...:thup:

Yeah well if you want the real league structure it will be really quick to activate lower leagues although in one thread i just read they said there were only teams down to the 8th level of england, so below that you would have to create the clubs yourself, although i'm sure there will be plenty of people on this forum that will already be working on that.

If you want to make your own made up leagues it will take a bit longer. Should be fun!

Yeah well if you want the real league structure it will be really quick to activate lower leagues although in one thread i just read they said there were only teams down to the 8th level of england, so below that you would have to create the clubs yourself, although i'm sure there will be plenty of people on this forum that will already be working on that.

If you want to make your own made up leagues it will take a bit longer. Should be fun!

Hopfully it is mate, fun. i think there will be alot of english clubs to use, well hopfully. :thup:

Archived