when you make your own team in fm!

No, this isn't possible I'm afraid. There are a few things you could do to make yourself less likely to be sacked, such as adding yourself to the chairman and the clubs favorite personel and giving yourself a high reputation.

:)

but before you add yourself as a manager into i.e man utd can you edit your relationships with people in fm 10??? :D

but before you add yourself as a manager into i.e man utd can you edit your relationships with people in fm 10??? :D

The editor that comes packaged with FM is a pre-game editor, so this would not be possible. You will need to wait for a version of FMRTE that is compatible with FM 10 to be released

The editor that comes packaged with FM is a pre-game editor, so this would not be possible. You will need to wait for a version of FMRTE that is compatible with FM 10 to be released

okay cheers :thup:

when you make a team in fm, is there anyway you can make it you never get sacked?????

edit yourself to have a 10,000 year contract. I'd imagine that'd do the trick, as the potential compensation would be sickening.

Closest you could get would be to give the chairman of whatever club you are at good attributes (before you start the game).

Professionalism 20

Loyalty 20

Business, hmmm.. I'm not sure but don't think it would make a difference. 10-15 maybe

Interference 1

Resources 20 (if you want him to keep your coffers swelled with cash)

Patience 20

Closest you could get would be to give the chairman of whatever club you are at good attributes (before you start the game).

Professionalism 20

Loyalty 20

Business, hmmm.. I'm not sure but don't think it would make a difference. 10-15 maybe

Interference 1

Resources 20 (if you want him to keep your coffers swelled with cash)

Patience 20

That's what I did in my game :thup:

Archived