Do you commentate?

Haha. Great post Andy! I always do. I remember a save I did with Bristol City in 2008 and it seemed every match I played in the last half of the schedule was intense. Found myself getting carried away for sure! Unfortunately we failed in our bid to make the Premiership. Still irritates me.

Yes and I thought I was the only one!

Sometimes I say i.e. Here's Rooney, great ball to Ronaldo, oh Ronaldo runs past Terry with ease, Ronaldo crosses it in the box!! OHH GREAT HEADER BY CARLOS TEVEZ!!!! MANCHESTER UNITED ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE NOW SURELY!

lol

I do and I have my range of commentators for my televised games such as: Andy Gray, Martin Tyler, Alan Parry (My favorite of the lot even for a scouser) , Clive Tildsley and Rob Hawthorne.

My 3pm games I like to do my own little Soccer Saturday production mainly taking the roles of Matt Le Tisser and Charlie Nicolas.

Man I need a life.

Commentate??? Of course! And if anyone says they don't - they're lying!

My guilty secret is that sometimes I elaborate on the crappy press conferences you have to give...

Eg, when asked: "How would you describe your relationship with <manager> currently?"

I click on "I feel we have a good understanding", whereas I actually say out loud: "He's a w***er and I hope his penis falls off".

*sheepish grin*

I normally say my players names when we are passing the ball around. I also remember my friend telling me he could always tell when i had missed a chance on our network game because he could here my move my chair forward expecting to celebrate the goal. Normally i end up hittimg my computer desk when i miss the change so perhaps that helped him as well.

Anyway commentating on you're game is normally, i think everyone dose it even if they don't do it outload.

I do and I have my range of commentators for my televised games such as: Andy Gray, Martin Tyler, Alan Parry (My favorite of the lot even for a scouser) , Clive Tildsley and Rob Hawthorne.

My 3pm games I like to do my own little Soccer Saturday production mainly taking the roles of Matt Le Tisser and Charlie Nicolas.

Man I need a life.

That does sound really really sad

Thank god for that, thought I was the only one, think I will show the missus this thread as proof that I am not mad!!! Even though she doubts that on the fact I am 34 get excited about "dots", even though I haven't viewed in 2D since 08!!!!!

Do you ever commentate out loud while watching your games? Or announce news to yourself, signings, awards etc? I do! :o

LOL Yes used to before the girlfriend moved in! Now I do it in my head. Soon realised I am actually cr@p at it!, and I have little players names displayed above the players heads. Commentators....respect!

I do, alot.....

I have songs/chants for my favourite players which I sing/chant when they score (Jags! Jags! Jags!). I have a habit of interviewing myself before big games and doing news reports about myself. I get far too involved. Yes.... I am a bit mental!

things that are top of my verbal table are' date=' yessss!!, get in there!!!!, cheating ****!!, **** off!!...[/quote']

LOL, prettyn much the same here. As well as "F****** close him down for ***** sake!!"

Dear god I'm in my mid 30's I need to get out more!

• 4 weeks later...

I don't commentate but I shout the players if they do something stupid. I also find myself singing songs when one of my players score. E.g. if Rooney scores I will sing his song :). Or if the player doesn't have a song due to him being one of my singings I will just make up a really crappy song.

I don't commentate but I shout the players if they do something stupid. I also find myself singing songs when one of my players score. E.g. if Rooney scores I will sing his song :). Or if the player doesn't have a song due to him being one of my singings I will just make up a really crappy song.

me same about the chants but i do commentate aswell

• 2 months later...

I always run through the team lineups... and do an Andy Gray type analysis...

Theo Walcott has been brilliant for Villa this season, and he's going to get a lot of balls threaded through by Marek Hamsik today which can really change the game...

As for the commentating... yes, almost every game, and if my dad is sitting on the sofa opposite i tend to just do the commentating in my head! I am a bit sad. I also put dramatic music on before the game!

Archived