how cool would it be if...

players could have testimonials

you were told how many travelling fans made the trip down

you could hear actual chants and songs from your team during a game

the temperature dropped... :-)

testimonials, travelling fan count are great ideas the other 2 (imo) are a little pointless although a news flash to say the fans were heard signing for/against you during the game would be good

Testimonials and Away Fan counts are common in football, and should be implemented.

I like the idea of actual chants, but the amount of effort/data required to do this might be tough. Maybe you could create/import your own for the clubs you manage. Fans would record and upload chants to a database, and you downloaded the ones you want/required.

Changing weather / Temperature could be a factor, it is in real life. Personally I wouldn't appreciate this level of detail.

It has been said before that the away attendance is already calculated in the game so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to include it in brackets next to the attendance? I agree it would be a nice touch to see how many fans had followed your relegation bound outfit to Plymouth on a tuesday night the week before Christmas!

It has been said before that the away attendance is already calculated in the game so I'm not sure how difficult it would be to include it in brackets next to the attendance? I agree it would be a nice touch to see how many fans had followed your relegation bound outfit to Plymouth on a tuesday night the week before Christmas!

I don't think you needed to pluralise the word "fan" for that scenario! ;-)

Archived