07 Editing Question

Can Ridley or Mightyowl or someone else experienced with the editor please help me with a few queries please icon_wink.gif

1) How do you rename a team?

2) What do each of the parts of the changes file stand for, eg "Player name" "" "" "" "" etc.

3) Once i rename a team, for the changes, do i change to original team name or new one.

For example.

I rename Manchester United as SIGames. I then want to transfer Frank Lampard to SIGames. Do i put in the new team part of the changes SIGames or Manchester United.

Thanks, MJGB

Can Ridley or Mightyowl or someone else experienced with the editor please help me with a few queries please icon_wink.gif

1) How do you rename a team?

2) What do each of the parts of the changes file stand for, eg "Player name" "" "" "" "" etc.

3) Once i rename a team, for the changes, do i change to original team name or new one.

For example.

I rename Manchester United as SIGames. I then want to transfer Frank Lampard to SIGames. Do i put in the new team part of the changes SIGames or Manchester United.

Thanks, MJGB

1. to change the club name you have to use this line

"CLUB" "Team name" "Country" "New Team Name" "Team short name" "Division"

2. the line is

"Player" "First Name" "Second name" "club" "DOB" "" "" "ability" "potential ability" "new club"

cant remember the other 2

3. it depends on whether you put the club name change first or last as to which name you use.

Ill try and figure out what the other 2 are thats missing

Archived