Strange occurance in my save

I don't know whats causing it, but... I'm quite enjoying it. In matches my team will be playing fine, but its beginning to become apparent my team is scoring an abundance of goals in the last 10 minutes.

In the league I can understand this, I'm in a semi-professional league with the majority of my players on full time contracts with excellent fitness staff, but in europe I'm constantly getting results the same way. At first the same applied, semi-professional teams against my own bordering on full-time team. But Grasshopper all but had a win wrapped up before I got a late mad spree of goals, the same against Frankfurt and now in the group stages.

I'm wondering if anyone else knows what aids this because for the life of me I have always had problems defending in this period let alone scoring goals and I'm curious as to what helps it along. My squad is on the whole quite loyal & quite ambitious.

Another snippet of information, a lot of clubs are blaming their managers for poor team talks against my side, this seems to be somewhat a contributing factor, against lazio they were 3-0 up at half time, and by full time the score was 3-2, and should have been 3-3.

It's really gnawing at me to know whats making this happen so frequently.

Archived