FM demo date changed to 15/10/2009!!

Miles just said this

Don't believe any dates that you see.

I haven't set a date, and I am the only person who will set it.

My target is still next Friday, 16th.

It could be later than that if things don't go to plan.

So nothing different then.

Thats like denying a transfer!

As I put in the other thread on this subject.

Don't believe any dates that you see.

I haven't set a date, and I am the only person who will set it.

My target is still next Friday, 16th.

It could be later than that if things don't go to plan.

Well this is a bit odd Miles...

Why would the Mirror site report the 15th if it hadn't come from SI?

Not only that, why say "don't believe any dates that you see"?

I don't get that at all...it's all so cloak and dagger.

What's funny is the way The Mirror messed up twice, first they announced it was being released on the 16th, and then that page was down this morning (must have been removed). Then they announce it's being released on the 15th, but now apparently that's not right either lol. Pretty hilarious. I'll just be happy to get it next weekend sometime.

It's all unusual indeed, But it's not like it is some website that is just giving off a random date for the release, SI and the mirror are working together so i assume that they would have got the dates from SI.

They even gave a date and then changed it back 24 hours. I can't see them just giving a date for the release unless they heard it from Si ...

Im guessing Si just don't want people to be upset if it does not come out on there set date, So they don't like letting people know the exact date. But i don't think the Mirror knew this, That they did not want people to know, Hence why its been removed from the website now. ;)

Who knows the demo might even come out sooner, Fingers crossed :p

Kind of serevs every one right really! Number 1, for beleiving anything written by the Daily Mirror, and 2) for looking all over the place for pieces of news relating to the demo. The forums are usually the first place to find out before other places!

It's all unusual indeed, But it's not like it is some website that is just giving off a random date for the release, SI and the mirror are working together so i assume that they would have got the dates from SI.

They even gave a date and then changed it back 24 hours. I can't see them just giving a date for the release unless they heard it from Si ...

Im guessing Si just don't want people to be upset if it does not come out on there set date, So they don't like letting people know the exact date. But i don't think the Mirror knew this, That they did not want people to know, Hence why its been removed from the website now. ;)

Who knows the demo might even come out sooner, Fingers crossed :p

We'll the trailer is out now so anything can happen!

• SI Staff
Well this is a bit odd Miles...

Why would the Mirror site report the 15th if it hadn't come from SI?

Not only that, why say "don't believe any dates that you see"?

I don't get that at all...it's all so cloak and dagger.

No one from the Mirror spoke to me, or anyone else at SI, about the dates that they gave.

I think they were just being a bit over enthusiastic. They're as keen to get the demo as everyone here :D

And I'm as keen as everyone here and the Mirror for the demo to be available. Mainly because I want to see the reaction from people to the game, and partly so that people stop asking when it's out!

No one from the Mirror spoke to me, or anyone else at SI, about the dates that they gave.

I think they were just being a bit over enthusiastic. They're as keen to get the demo as everyone here :D

And I'm as keen as everyone here and the Mirror for the demo to be available. Mainly because I want to see the reaction from people to the game, and partly so that people stop asking when it's out!

Miles depending on the date for the demo, will it be a midnight release??

miles but for now, it's probably that demo will be available on 16th, and game 30th?

Kind of serevs every one right really! Number 1, for beleiving anything written by the Daily Mirror, and 2) for looking all over the place for pieces of news relating to the demo. The forums are usually the first place to find out before other places!

Very well said!

I thank you ;). Its the same every year. People are acting like they are waiting for a vital organ transplant rather than a bloomin game!

I could do with a liver now that you mention. Not for right away, but it would be good to have a spare...

Wait, I've just heard that the demo will ACTUALLY be out on the 14th!!!! Quick, there goes Miles, "Miles, Miles! When is the demo out?!?!?" zzz zzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

lol! i think the reaction is going to be major positive and having played the the championship manager demo to see what the errmmm...fuss was about...lets just say fm has nothing to fear this year

Archived