TV view

At the risk of having the obvious pointed out to me, how the hell do I make it so that TV view is not the default view at the start of a match? I'm almost certain I had it set up so it went straight to my normal view in my last save.

I apologise for asking a question which has probably be answered somehwere else, but the amount of threads regarding the 3d engine, and 2d view make searching through them quite hard.

Also, to ad some sort of substance to this thread, do anyone use the tv view, and why?

bigshane just change your view from the game and it should take it from there as the last default. i only use the tv view if i play the whole game ie full match comm but if i play in highlights i need to play on normal as i feel i need quicker view on other things

I get this alot as well. It is the most annoying thing going. Abs! Not seen you about here for a while, how are you doing?

I am good, just been really busy with work and family. how is things with you?

Actually come to think of it, this is the first time i am having this issue with the TV view on FM09, this is my 3rd save and this is the only time i have had this problem..

does not work mate, i have tried that also, but every match it keeps going back to TV view at the start. this has only started in my new save, maybe a random bug.

Before the team talk down the left side (default skin) there's the view match option, deselect tv view and select classic if it's not working then it's a rare glitch .

Archived