South Africa 2010, Poland/Ukraine 2012, Brazil 2014

Does anybody know if the stadiums for these events are set at the beginning of the game? Or are they set as you move closer to the time? The reason being, if I were to manage in South Africa, turning a team with a small stadium to a team with the largest stadium by 2010 (would be difficult lol), would my stadium still be eligible for the South Africa 2010 - same instance with a team in the other two, or would it be set stadia even if they are smaller?

I know Ter's online now so if he could answer (if he knows) that would be lovely.

Does anybody know if the stadiums for these events are set at the beginning of the game? Or are they set as you move closer to the time? The reason being, if I were to manage in South Africa, turning a team with a small stadium to a team with the largest stadium by 2010 (would be difficult lol), would my stadium still be eligible for the South Africa 2010 - same instance with a team in the other two, or would it be set stadia even if they are smaller?

I know Ter's online now so if he could answer (if he knows) that would be lovely.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryan,,,:

Some in Spain and Greece are like that. Will a country like the Cook Islands ever host a major tournament on the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(In FM05) I've seen the Confederations cup hosted by Kuwait (2007), The United Arab Emirates (2009), Hong Kong (2043) and Macau (2067).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nick...:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryan,,,:

Some in Spain and Greece are like that. Will a country like the Cook Islands ever host a major tournament on the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(In FM05) I've seen the Confederations cup hosted by Kuwait (2007), The United Arab Emirates (2009), Hong Kong (2043) and Macau (2067). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and Bahrain (2019)

Archived